Security Training Courses:
- All of our officers have successfully completed the Wisconsin State Eight Hour Pre-Assignment Training course. This security training course includes learning and understanding the role of the security guard, legal powers and limitations, emergencies, communications, ethics, access control and report writing.
- All of our officers have successfully completed the Wisconsin State 16 Hour On-The-Job Training course (OJT). This security training program is relevant to the guard's duties, requirements of the work site, and the needs of the employer.
- All of our officers have successfully completed the Eight Hour Annual In-Service course. This security training program focuses on meeting current training needs and refreshes or updates guards about any changes in the security field.
- Guards who carry firearms have completed a 47 Hour Firearms course and the Annual 8 Hour Firearms Training course.
In addition to successfully completing the mandated courses, many of our security officers have additional training and certificates in the following areas:
- Wisconsin State Fire Guard Certification
- Wisconsin State Fire Safety Directors Certification
- American Red Cross CPR Training
- First Aid Policies and Procedures
- Response and Evacuation Methods
We offer courses and seminars to our security personnel in order to provide education and awareness in the following areas:Conflict Resolution
- Human Relations
- Sexual Harassment in the workplace
- Stress Management in the workplace
- Substance Abuse
- Management and Leadership skills
- Security Management
Our Field Inspectors are on the road for most of their shift. When they are not responding to calls for assistance, they are making unannounced inspections to ensure that our security officers are properly uniformed and performing their duties as required. Aegis Protective Service supervisors' often use this opportunity to meet with the client in an effort to determine what we can do to improve our services.
Powered by FACE Websites, LLC